Texas roundup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is he still sporting a VICruiser club sticker on the drivers fender?

crusty

YEP and damn proud of it for sure.

One of the first things he did when we met, walked around the truck and pointed out the VICruiser sticker.

He was running with a couple Kali boys, I pretty much hung with those guys most of the time.

Man that boy gets it in that 55.

Rob

Lets try nother one.
IMG_1560.jpg
IMG_1527.jpg
IMG_1512.jpg

Rob did a supreme job of representing the great white North! He took a lot of schtik for being the only Canuck, but then again, we're all California hippies so what do we know. Always a pleasure :flipoff2:

-David

Rob who's is the red 40 in the last pic? Any more pics of it? I'm interested in the tubing around the rear wheel wells...

Rob who's is the red 40 in the last pic? Any more pics of it? I'm interested in the tubing around the rear wheel wells...

Not sure Mark, if you check the official thread there a few hundred maybe a thousand or so photos. Spoke with Kyle yesterday, rods and ends should be done.

Thanks David, was a great time.

Hope to catch maybe you guys at the 3FE run, sounds like alot of Texjus folks are coming over. Im gonna put claim its a 3FE diesel under the hood, hope they buy it....

Rob

JK Customs fixin a broken dana 60 C.
DAWSON 017.jpg

Lets try another pic, having troubles with my IPS I think, Woody told informed me of that.

Couple of Proffits old rig.

That thing is hudge, I was surprised the size of the upper and lower links and rod ends, they were quite small. But it works.
DAWSON 022.jpg
DAWSON 026.jpg
DAWSON 030.jpg

This event is back on again, thinking about going again.

Anyone else think they can make it?
Drive?
Fly?

:bounce::bounce2:

Rob

March 17 to 21 2010, this is going to be the last one according to the boys. They got lucky and had the land for one more year under lease.

You gotta get out thier its freggan one big piece of rock with the a crazy variety of runs.

Talking two live bands and a barbeque the size of a fifth wheel, these people know how to throw a party.

I will prolly fly out and get more time at the event instead of driving, gives me more time to meet cruiser folk.

hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom