Tall Corn Cruiser Classic 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im going to try to make it either friday or saturday. This will be my first event ever (so im clueless about everything) and ill likely take it pretty easy.

Are there requirements for my vehicle that a relatively stock 77 fj40 wouldn't meet?

Hello All! I live in Missouri and drive an FJ Cruiser...I just got back from the FJ Summit and my Brother-In-Law who lives in Iowa and drives a Jeep is all jealous I have been doing all this off-roading.

Anyway, I saw an add for this event and it says any 4x4 vehicles are allowed. I thought it might be a good opportunity to meet him there and have some fun.

Are there usually a lot of non Toyota vehicles there? Will he be welcome if he shows up with his Jeep?

Also, some of the posts say there is no online registration...do we need to register ahead of time...I will probably bring my pop up to stay in also...do I need to reserve a camp site ahead of time??? Thanks for any info you can give me!

I plan to be there. Need XL or L shirt if they run large. When in doubt XL. I'm looking forward to it. I'll pay cash or check upon arrival. Club choice.

I was born in Dubuque, lived in Cedar Rapids and Fort Madison by the time I was 6. Moved to OH in 1970 but I'm sure I had seen my first cruiser by then. :)

Hello All! I live in Missouri and drive an FJ Cruiser...I just got back from the FJ Summit and my Brother-In-Law who lives in Iowa and drives a Jeep is all jealous I have been doing all this off-roading.

Anyway, I saw an add for this event and it says any 4x4 vehicles are allowed. I thought it might be a good opportunity to meet him there and have some fun.

Are there usually a lot of non Toyota vehicles there? Will he be welcome if he shows up with his Jeep?

Also, some of the posts say there is no online registration...do we need to register ahead of time...I will probably bring my pop up to stay in also...do I need to reserve a camp site ahead of time??? Thanks for any info you can give me!

We have had Jeeps there before, it's all good. It's fun to razz them. Well, mostly because one of them is my brother.

You just sign up when you get there. Sorry, first come first serve on the camping. Won't be a problem finding you a place to set up.

Thanks,

Im going to try to make it either friday or saturday. This will be my first event ever (so im clueless about everything) and ill likely take it pretty easy.

Are there requirements for my vehicle that a relatively stock 77 fj40 wouldn't meet?

A stock 40 will be fine. Hope to see you there!

Tony

Can someone list out the fees? I see a $30 event fee. I believe last year there was a wheeling fee and a camping fee on top of that. I don't think I can make it for more then Saturday. Others I know have been asking about costs as well. More information please.

Can someone list out the fees? I see a $30 event fee. I believe last year there was a wheeling fee and a camping fee on top of that. I don't think I can make it for more then Saturday. Others I know have been asking about costs as well. More information please.

Fees are the same as last year, so:

$30 Event Fee includes T shirt
$35 Wheeling for entire event or $15 a day
$15 tent and $20 Campers per night, electricity included

More info should be coming shortly...

Yall need to get me T-Shirt info pretty quickly! I need to print this weekend if possible so I can ship in time. I have the art just need sizes and qty.

Not sure I can make it this year for a full day of wheeling. :( The event falls on the same weekend as the SIDS walk that I do each year in honor of my nephew who died of SIDS a few years ago. I don't have much PTO or I would try to make it down on Thursday or Friday. I might stop down on Saturday anyway though.

Large shirt. Hope to head over Friday evening and stay until Sunday.

Chappy will take 2 larges. Shirts I mean.

Cheers

83 PU. Just started it.

via IH8MUD app

I would like an XXL men's shirt and a ladies medium, if possible. I will probably show up on Friday and Sat. I just got back from the FJ Summit too. Now I can put on my 35's for MIOBI. Didn't need them for the summit. -Larry

Has it dried up down there? Anyone have any recent trail knowledge.

Anyone got a trail report. Muddy or dry.

I am running racing slicks ( worn out tires). And this is my first time out with the new truck. Gonna be fun.
Cheers

83 PU. Just started it.

via IH8MUD app

There is pretty much always mud to be found down there. I doubt anyone has been down there recently. I am guessing it is fairly dry.

I was there on Sunday. Trails where in good shape mud in the places that are always wet. It's going to be a great weekend.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
What time will people showing up?

Friday might about 7 - 8.

83 PU. Just started it.

via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom