Taco Tab Installation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m working towards getting my LCA bushings replaced here this morning and I bought a set of Taco Tabs to install.
I was wondering if anyone else has done it? And mainly curious if the cam bolt sleeves stay or do you just run the through bolts through the LCA bushings with out any of the original infrastructure? Appreciate any help!!

I am running these on my 3rd Gen 4runner with Total Chaos cam gussets and you do not need the sleeves from the old cam bolts. Let me know if you have any more questions .

I am running these on my 3rd Gen 4runner with Total Chaos cam gussets and you do not need the sleeves from the old cam bolts. Let me know if you have any more questions .
Thanks! I finished up about a week ago and really like the product so far. Time will tell, but the consistency of the setup seems much more appropriate than the more complicated system of adjustment. How are you running yours? I’m centered up front and full outboard on the rears. Alignment this week.

3950DB58-706A-4D31-9B5A-013DEA8D0F19.jpeg

I am center drivers side and camber and caster pointed out on passenger. I just came home yesterday wheeling black and blue trails up in the mountains in Pennsylvania. No problems but now and then check the bolts because I have noticed they tend to back out even bolts torque to 100-155 ft/lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom