Tablet mount build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy ya’ll. New guys first post here. I saw other instances of bespoke tablet mounts being posted here but please advise if this belongs elsewhere (tool/fabrication seemed to be mostly tool talk). As always the scrap material on hand largely dictated the design parameters but I think it’s gonna work alright. Held in place on the back by 10lb Velcro ( the hook and hook type, not the usual hook and loop). This Velcro pattern also serves as a mount to a Bluetooth keyboard folio as well as a bungee cord stretched between the two front headrest which the tablet Velcro’s to. The booger pickers watch movies in the back seats while the tablet is mounted to the bungee while on road trips.

This thing is shockingly sturdy thanks to the tape and Velcro it’s mounted with. It’s so far taken some “surprise terrain features” way faster than I would have chosen to would I have first seen them. Hope I can inspire others to also make mediocre things from trash. Lol. I look forward to being part of this community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom