T-Shirt feeler - Now less feel, more order

T-shirt and hoodie were waiting on my doorstep after the meeting tonight. I'll be breaking them in this weekend and definitely packing them for the relic run!

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
T-shirt and hoodie were waiting on my doorstep after the meeting tonight. I'll be breaking them in this weekend and definitely packing them for the relic run!
Checked my tracking info and mine hasn’t shipped yet. They are still within the fulfillment window, just weird you already got yours. Oh well, not in a hurry.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Still not seen mine..
Did you get an order confirmation email? Mine just shipped this week. Pretty slow but they did quote 10-13 business days from the end of the run. Really interesting is that I ordered the pineapple shirts for wife and kids, and according to the tracking info they will arrive only a day later than my first order.

Did you get an order confirmation email? Mine just shipped this week. Pretty slow but they did quote 10-13 business days from the end of the run. Really interesting is that I ordered the pineapple shirts for wife and kids, and according to the tracking info they will arrive only a day later than my first order.
Came in today! Probably the best t shirt the club has printed since I joined.

Top Bottom