Suspension Setup

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to setup my suspension and was wondering what your thoughts are on this setup. L shocks all the way around with 863 in rear and 850J in the front. This way I won't have to use spacers in the front and no stinkbug (hopefully). Will the L shocks work with the 863 in the rear? I just have a M8k with ARB on the front. After the lift come the sliders and possibly a rear bumper.

Any other advice/comment/fret/fumes/concerns you can give on this particular setup would be great.

Probably in the next 6 months will move to FOR Gen II.

Tools R Us

That setup works well, great travel with the long shocks, but if you want another setup why do double work?:confused:

Brittan's rig with that setup and 315's.

Kevin,

Thanks for the response, I have some of the parts laying around and the finances won't allow for 1500-2000 in cruiser expense at the moment for Frankie's. But I can spend some money to piece together a kit to get me by till the finances come around. What would you recommend for caster? slee blues?

I have 850j+1 up front and 863 rears and mine sits level. I also have ARB+M8000. I don't have the L shocks but might move to them some day. Where are you in CO. You can come see my setup sometime if you want.

Top Bottom