Sunshine yellow paint color (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of deciding what color to paint my cruiser (which I learned on this forum is actually a BJ40 not an FJ, since it's diesel?) and it's currently an ugly shade of yellow.

But in searching the forum I came across this photo of a yellow one that I really liked, and now I'm not finding the link again so if it's yours can you tell me the paint color?

I was thinking a dark gray but I've looked at thousands of images online and for where I live (at the beach) this yellow and black mix is fun and energetic. :)

Any idea on the paint name / swatch / etc?

Thanks!
fulldoors_open_yellow_black.jpg

I tell you what, that looks an awful lot like Toyota yellow. I was considering it, and found the paint at the local auto paint store. I just browsed their chips and it is the only yellow I could find from Toyota. Nice color!

Hopefully I can find a close match in Costa Rica - they tend to mess up paint colors even if they use the machine (talking house paint)! So I can understand why the cruiser is currently this color "yellow" --> :rolleyes: instead of the right color yellow -->:).

It might be the new FJ cruiser yellow though? I will check. Maybe Ferrari Fly Yellow! ;)

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom