Sunroof Cover & ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys,

First question is if there is some trick to removing/replacing the sunroof cover without needing to pull the whole sunroof assembly. I checked the FSM and looked around the forum a bit with no luck. I know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask first before getting into it. You can see from the pic that I need to figure out how to repair the upholster on it.

Second question, you can see in the pic where I have it circled that something was removed from this area of the headliner. I'm wondering if it could be something potentially that was originally there or some aftermarket junk I shouldn't worry about.

As always, thanks Guys

IMG_6964.jpg

Hey Guys,

First question is if there is some trick to removing/replacing the sunroof cover without needing to pull the whole sunroof assembly. I checked the FSM and looked around the forum a bit with no luck. I know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask first before getting into it. You can see from the pic that I need to figure out how to repair the upholster on it.

Second question, you can see in the pic where I have it circled that something was removed from this area of the headliner. I'm wondering if it could be something potentially that was originally there or some aftermarket junk I shouldn't worry about.

As always, thanks Guys

View attachment 3249657
I think @thatcabledude is correct.

What year is your truck?
What color is your interior? Grey or oak?

I think you have to pull down the entire cassette, but I'm not positive. I do know it comes out with the the cassette.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom