Sunday, March 24th Omaha get together (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to be in Omaha this weekend for our annual agency meeting I will be busy Friday and Saturday, but if no one has anything going on Sunday maybe we could try and get together for a little bit?

I know this is short notice but I thought I would throw it out there. I see we have quite of few new folks around our Nebraska forum and I thought it would be nice to try and meet a few of you?

Let me know what everyone thinks. My cell phone number is three zero eight - three two five - five four seven three.

OK. Sunday the 24th works for me - until I'm told by others that it won't. What time are you thinking?

Where to meet? How about someplace on the West end of Omaha to see if we can draw over a couple of trucks from Lincoln too?

Yeah that works for me, do we want to try and meet up someplace we could have a late breakfast?

I am pretty open on Sunday the only thing my wife and I will have going on is driving home.

Can't join you guys--4yr old has a soccer game....but someone set up Tuttle thread!

Doesn't look like we got a great response. I think we are going to get on the road and hopefully we won't have compete with weather. I will try and do a better job next time I make it out.

Just noticed this. Maybe next time for me. I'm 2 wks in BC, then 1 wk back until Sept. If it hits the right week we are in.

Hmm... This makes me think we need a very specialized thread as a central notification thread for trip and meet-up notices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom