Sunday, Mar. 13 (1 Viewer)

I am planning on going out on Sunday the 13. Anyone know of a good place close to topeka? Or any events? Not wanting to spend an entire day, or even get too wild. Mainly wanting to test out my Aussie locker I just installed.

If I'm not mistaken you should be roughly about an hour away from Tuttle Creek.

Tuttle Creek Lake

Thats the only place I know of near you, but I am not really familiar with northern Ks. Heck If I only lived an hour away from somewhere to do some decent wheelin, I would be there every weekend I had a pulse! Hope that helps out.

Jeremy

Yep, I have been to tuttle quite a few times and was figuring thats where I was going to end up. I was just kind of inquiring to see if anyone had something different in mind, just a change of scenery I guess.

I know of a few other TLCA peeps going to be at KS rocks park on the 13th. Its a few hours away, next to Fort Scott. Might be a bit muddy.

I am going to try to be at KS Rocks on Sunday if you want to tag along. Should be 3 of us. My Runner and a couple of Heeps. I know I know i need to pick better friends :D. All three of us on 35s and locked both ends. You are welcome to join us if you want.

I am going to try to be at KS Rocks on Sunday if you want to tag along. Should be 3 of us. My Runner and a couple of Heeps. I know I know i need to pick better friends :D. All three of us on 35s and locked both ends. You are welcome to join us if you want.
I would love to go to KS Rocks, I have never been there before....but, I think its a little further than I want to go for an outing. Still wanting to stay pretty local, but I really appreciate the offer, Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom