Summer Cruiser sigthings.... (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Super clean lifted orange 40 in Cobalt Monday morning. Anyone here? I shaka'd you, and pretty much jumped outta my girlfriends window...

Sweet Royal blue late model 40 on rt 146 in Guilford today. Very clean

Forgot about the blue one. Haven't seen the others. Let's get them all together for coffee some weekend.
At my count winchester has 6 on the road
2 red
1 orange
Mine (flat dune beige 416)
Another beige (464)
1 medium blue

My buddy has another in many pieces (ie long term project) in his garage.
I think I've seen all of those in town, including the two on Montvale Ave, plus a dark blue late 40 with probably a 5-inch lift in Woburn near the Autozone a couple of days ago. Amazing, since a few years ago there were none that I was a aware of. Maybe I should bring my '82 project down from VT to make 7. I only have the amby doors down here now for rust repair.

My wife spotted this red 60 today at the marina in Hadley, MA.

I think I've seen it up in Leverett, too, during hunting season.

Anybody here drive this?

IMG_7035.JPG.jpeg

I think red 60s are breeding around here. Saw the one with black bed liner on the rockers / fenders, and another red 60 at a shop in Sunderland, both today.

Saw a grey Fj40 out in Turo, MA on rte 6 Thursday while I was on my way to the Beach Comber. "Very cool beach bar"
Anyone here? Unfortunately I was driving my truck so I could not snap a picture. We did wave to each other.

Saw a troopy loaded with gear and two kayaks headed south somewhere in Maine I think last Saturday, and a clean blue FJ62 headed north crossing the Saco River on 95 yesterday

Saw this 80 on Rt. 63 in Leverett today. Stopped to see if I could lend a hand, but the owner wasn't there, and it looked like a tow was on the way. Front R tire was shredded.

Anybody here in YT? I hope you got things worked out!
IMG_5716.JPG

Saw an '89 that said it was from New Mexico (so no rust) fro sale in Barrington, NH. No price listed though

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

I have an 80, is that high for a 60 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom