Subwoofer mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks.
I have been doing some searching for options for subwoofer mount... does anyone know is "whole hog technology is still in business.
Or.. anyone have recommendations for mount options to install a bigger 8in woofer in the place of the original

1666141119813.jpeg

Probably not what you’re looking for, but here’s what I did. I can move it around a bit as needed. It’s extremely stable and bullet proof. Can stack stuff on it or whatever. It rocks the truck. I’m very happy with it. Low profile and doesn’t take up significant space.

I'm pretty sure that I got the very last one from Whole Hog. It was out of his personal rig. Even had to buy the sub and amp with it. They do come up for sale every-so-often. A self contained unit like above is a great option, especially if you have the space under the passenger seat from removing the rear heater.

I built my own quarter panel mount modelled after the Whole Hog panel. Mine is made of a piece of scrap stainless steel shelving. It wasn't too hard to fabricate with just an angle grinder and a bench vice to make the bends.
It's been so long, I can't remember exactly which sub I used, but I think I used the same speaker described in the old whole hog thread. Definitely an improvement over stock, but if you are an audiophile, I'm sure there are better options nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom