Stupid tires, Don't buy Goodyear MT's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are you looking for maybe I can help you out? I work in sales for a goodyear store in Oregon, But we are also a Tire Factory store, so the Brands that we deal with are BF good, kelly, Cooper, dunlop, the list goes on and on...

I also know "Mike" the president of pitbull tires! I took him on a 3 day snowmobiling trip from Utah to Wyoming and back into Utah this past winter. He fell in love with my cruiser and offered me new tires anytime!!!!! anytime!!! He didn't tip me after the snowmobiling trip... but, free tires anytime!!!! I'll take it over a tip. I know I can get you a heavy discount through him. maybe even free shipping too. what size and style are we looking for? i also know the trials of getting parts in a remote location being from Alaska and all.
Cheers,
<')))><

Sweet, thanks, I'm looking for SS Tsl SX's, Irok's, or Pitbull Rockers in the 37x12.5, 37x13.5, 38x12.5,or 38x13.5 flavor. Shipping would be to 96822

DAMB UPS IS $300.00 PER TIRE :eek: I WOULD JUST GET THE 4WP STORE TO ORDER ON THERE STOCK ORDER THEY GET ONE ONCE A MONTH THE SX"s will last longer SST sam 92 is the part number for 38-1250 16.5 that what the US goverment uses over seas

Thanks guys for the offers and help with my quest to find tires.
I just picked up five never been used 38x12.5x16.5 SX's for $850 from a local guy here. They are 4 1/2 years old and have never been mounted or used, even had the stickers still on them. One came with a one piece rubber runflat too. I just have to find another H1 Wheel so I have a matching spare. I'll get a pic of them mounted and on the LC.

Here is how they look on the LC.
0518091146a.jpg

0518091146b.jpg

0518091146c.jpg

SUPER SWEET :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom