stupid newb question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm sure it's been addressed more than once before but every search I try doesn't bring up an answer.
can you fit ambulance doors on a U.S. spec 80? from what I can see in pictures they seem to bolt into existing latch mounts on U.S. trucks, or is there something I'm not seeing? I can't imagine they would actually change the chassis of the truck in just our market.

this was actually discussed a few weeks ago keep searching as I dont remember what the final answer was

thanks, I'll keep trying.
next question, anyone know where to get the four square Wagner OZ style headlights?
I need a new DS light and figured it would be cheaper in the long run to replace those if anything were to happen again.

thanks, I'll keep trying.
next question, anyone know where to get the four square Wagner OZ style headlights?
I need a new DS light and figured it would be cheaper in the long run to replace those if anything were to happen again.

There are vendors here that can order you most JDM parts (Japan4x4, Mot, etc., I'm not so sure about AUS parts though). If you don't mind waiting a little while and have some :banana:in installation. That should not be a problem at all.

I've seen an 80 down in Miami has that type of light. Looks cool indeed but not certian it they are DOT approved. Good luck!

:cheers:

Appreciated! I live in Texas so as long as the truck has lights no one really cares where they came from.
I've seen the prices for used units and as often as these get rock chips and cracks out here on the dirt roads I would much rather pay $8-15 for the Wagner style.
is the one you saw down in Miami maroon? Last time I was down there I saw one for sale, but no one could tell me anything about it and I couldn't discern it's import status. Didn't want to buy a truck with the very likely possibility that it could just be taken away, destroyed, and me be fined and/or jailed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom