Stupid ARB non/winch ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3fj40 said:
Sooo... then that's why you havn't put a winch in your non-winch ARB then?

Actually I just haven't had the time/money, imagine that! :D -and when I do, I spend it on the 'W' you're afraid of and not the 'W' that you like for your 80.

'w'heeling and not 'w'axing :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

ya fawkin :princess:

edit: Pretty avitar, did you take that from behind one of your perfectly cleaned and spot free 80 windows???

fj803fe said:
Actually I just haven't had the time/money, imagine that!

Dude, you prolly make more $ than all of us in this thread combined. I don't want to hear that.

Pretty avitar, did you take that from behind one of your perfectly cleaned and spot free 80 windows???

Actually yes, when I was showing off my shiny 80 to the local cougars in Sedona.

3fj40 said:
Dude, you prolly make more $ than all of us in this thread combined. I don't want to hear that.

Actually yes, when I was showing off my shiny 80 to the local cougars in Sedona.

Okay, maybe its two 'w's. One being wheeling the other....well...er...you know.

Back to the task at hand...

When you do purchase don't fawkin get on here asking if we like you're seat cover colors, or what is a good leather cleaner, or better yet "what would look cooler..."

:flipoff2:

But I know you won't-In fact I'll give the 80 two weeks in your neighborhood until you are asking..."Does anyone remember what I said my interior color was when I bought it???"

Peace and chicken grease brutha!

freightdog said:
I have not bought the 80 yet - but have committed to buy!

A 1997 - yes locked - with a non-winch ARB and an OME lift...

The lady finally came through with all records of maintenanceand everything - looks good!

Final price to come!

So, yes...you all are screwed - a NEWBIE - has arrived!

There goes the neighborhood! :flipoff2: Congrats on what sounds like a great 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom