Stolen Taco FoCo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Hope it's OK to post this in here.

My daughter's roommate's black '97 Tacoma was stolen early this morning from outside their apartment in Old Town, Fort Collins. It has a white flower/turtle sticker in the back window.

They also busted the wing window out of my daughter's 84 Hilux, but just stole the stereo and a broken IPod.

It was probably taken on a joy ride and abandoned, but who knows?

Anyway, if anyone spots it parked somewhere, please let us know!

Dave

Hasn't been found yet. It is 4WD with bench seat in front. She commutes home to Estes in it and of course she's freaked out.

License plate & any other identifying characteristics? Lifted, any accessories?

Will definitely keep an eye out for ya.

Thanks. I know she's from Estes Park. Number is 830-FYM.

The front driver's side turn signal/driving light is out. Otherwise it's pretty stock. I know that's not much but...

Damn. I'll keep my eyes peeled when I'm out.

Thank you so much. The police didn't seem that interested. But maybe that was just someone's perception.

Sorry to hear this IDave. I know a guy that had a vehicle stolen at a park & ride and there was not much the police could do. I hope there was not anything in the vehicle that is not replaceable and your daughter and her roommate soon recover from this.

It is too bad there is scum walking around that victimize people when they are not looking. Old Town is notorious for crimes like this.

We will keep an eye out!

-Bob

Thank you. I would have thought they'd print my daughter's truck where the stereo was stolen, just in case they came up with someone with a record. But I guess it's not worth it. By now, the truck could be anywhere. :frown:

Still no sign of it. :mad:

We will still be looking on the trails this summer, but I doubt if anyone will be that stupid staying around here with it.

Forrt Collins, The "Finest Place to Live" definitely has its problems, believe me...

-Bob

We will still be looking on the trails this summer, but I doubt if anyone will be that stupid staying around here with it.

Forrt Collins, The "Finest Place to Live" definitely has its problems, believe me...

-Bob

I hear you. My daughter was cracking jokes about having the FOCO Police non emergency number on speed dial.

But only half joking.

Last edited:
So, I just learned they found this truck a few weeks ago, totally stripped. Fortunately, my daughter's roommate had insurance to cover, and she now drives a subaru. :frown:

My daughter is home for a few days and I replaced the wing window, dome light which they broke, and the stereo from her mini. At least they didn't make too much of a mess of the dash!

FoCo's a rough town!

That is the north side for you. Quieter during the day, but crime ridden at night. ;)

Where did they find it, or did they get into that detail?

They called her at 5 AM to tell her it had been found (that's what my daughter tells me) and that's not a good time for her roommate. So she didn't retain that info. :lol: She had the new car by then and wasn't too interested, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom