STOLEN Stolen FJ60 in Portland, Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1984 FJ60 with 3FE and H55F stolen 10 September in Portland, Oregon. It has a brown interior (used to be "sand" paint) and brown BMW seats in front. Steel 40 series wheels & hubcaps, Warn M8000 winch on a 4plus front bumper, 4X4 labs rear bumper If you find it call or text me (503) 317-4869 or the Portland Police. Thanks, I'd really like to recover this!

IMG_1678-M.jpg

IMG_1679-M.jpg

IMG_1680-M.jpg

In what part of town was it stolen? I’ll be on the lookout.

No hot wiring needed. Just about any older import can be opened and started with any worn out old key from the same make. They call them jiggle keys because all it takes is a little jiggle and between the worn tumblers in the lock and the worn key it opens right up. I’ve used my Troopy keys open up my 60 when I locked the keys in it before.

I would urge folks to at least throw on a club or install a hidden kill switch. It’s sad to keep seeing all these great looking 60’s getting swiped.

I'm glad its recovered. I left Portland and live in Milwaukie and am deeply concerned about my FJ60 being stolen. In 2020, over 6000 vehicles were stolen in Portland. I'm thinking adding an additional kill switch in mine. Sorry to hear about the theft but glad its recovered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom