Stock BJ60 exhaust wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. Not having been able to find a replacement turbo for one I killed, and wanting to leave on a trip soon, I wonder if anyone on the island might have a stock BJ60 exhaust (or something close)? My cruiser is very loud as-is and I have a long drive ahead of me...

I have a great (well, kinda rusty) straight pipe setup I can offer for trade as well. Great for a turbo, I think it's like 3"

Unless of course someone has some kind of a turbo setup they want to sell me cheap :D

If its just temporary in the past I've bought one ofthe 6ft long pieces of flex pipe from lordco and then just put an exahust clamp on one end and a muffler on the other. Easy way to do temporary exhaust in about 20 min. I think the longest I ever ran one of these setups was about 3-5 months long.

Its not the best deal but its quick, easy and works well if you have a stock manifold with a bit of down pipe to clamp onto.

Princess auto sells stainless steel zip ties that won't melt if you just want to zip tie it in too :D

Yeah I saw that ad, they're asking the price of a new one too.

Thanks all but I have now left Victoria, I'm in Oregon on my way South. Loud just got louder so tomorrow morning I'm going to go to an exhaust shop. Wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom