Wanted stock air box 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey anyone with a cheap 2f air cleaner assembly?? it has to fit a 78 carb

cheers
lf@verizon.net

my son offered him 1 for 30.00 + the ride its a nice clean one and he came up with the lamest excuse for not needing it so i wouldnt waste my time here i realize he doesnt have to buy it but after asking for it he could be at least honset about it

shelfboy1 said:
my son offered him 1 for 30.00 + the ride its a nice clean one and he came up with the lamest excuse for not needing it so i wouldnt waste my time here i realize he doesnt have to buy it but after asking for it he could be at least honset about it

This is what I told your son

Hin shelfboy1
sounds good but I need to wait a bit I don't know in what shape the carb is .. I ordered the rebuilt kit but I haven't got it yet
so I can't install it to test it.. I'll PM you again in a few days
thanks

This is a lame excuse ???

Hello Luca, I did and the carb kit shipped out yesterday (7/31) as I
didn't get the info early enough on Friday. You should see it towards the
end of the week. Thanks again!
-Kurt

Maybe I'll get my air box from a nicer guy.. you're lame

air box

i told the kids if they sold anything they could have the money all expierinces on here have been bad it doesnt matter what carb you use the air boxes are all the same unless its an old 1 barrel if you didnt need it you shouldnt waste peoples time looking for it or posting it get 1 from some where else im done here and so are the kids

shelfboy1 said:
i told the kids if they sold anything they could have the money all expierinces on here have been bad it doesnt matter what carb you use the air boxes are all the same unless its an old 1 barrel if you didnt need it you shouldnt waste peoples time looking for it or posting it get 1 from some where else im done here and so are the kids

I guess you can't read maybe you should ask your kids to read you my first response
I understand all carbs are the same but I am not getting the cleaner assembly unless I know for sure the carb is rebuildable and that is what I told you.. just asked you to hold on for a few days

whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom