steering wheel buttons on a 2006 tundra

Discussion in 'Tundra / Sequoia' started by prerunner84, Mar 20, 2018.

1. prerunner84

prerunner84

Albums:
    has anyone added the right side steering wheel radio controls? i have the part number but trying to gather more info before i pull the trigger. backlight color and trim color that best matches mine? light charcoal

2. RAGINGMATT

RAGINGMATT Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approch..... Supporting Vendor

Media:
    I have a 05 Tundra Limited DC 4WD , I have both the steering wheel radio controls & a factory EWD book , My Interior Trim Code is #4 tan / Oak

Let me know if U need photos .....
    or
    a EWD page diagram

Just Curious , U mentioned " Back Light " & Trim Color , My steering wheel Audio Controls switch are NoT back lit ?
    and My Controls are on the left o_O

Do U have a JBL system currently

3. prerunner84

prerunner84

Albums:
    I just replace my head unit with a after market head until and I want to add the right side radio controls that the 2007 land cruiser has. I have 2006 limited dc 4wd and my left hand radio control are lit green. you can used the 4Runner right side controls but they are lit up orange. I have light charcoal trim so my steering wheel is beige in color but the control are between brown and beige. I’m looking for the closest color so it doesn’t look to out of place.

4. SportsmanJake

SportsmanJake

I added the left hand steering wheel controls to my 06 AC. In my experience, the vehicle is already wired for it.
    All I did was purchase the part on ebay, cut the steering wheel cover, and plug it in. Mine are green backlit like the rest of my interior.

5. RAGINGMATT

RAGINGMATT Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approch..... Supporting Vendor

Media:

do u know if u got a Tundra part or a Sequoia Part / or are they both the same ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.