For Sale Stage 2 Lift Kit for Lexus GX 460 brand new (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a nice 2” Stage 2 lift form yotamafia but just sold my GX and am outside of the return window by a few weeks. This is brand new, still in the box. It is preassembled and ready to go to a new home.

I am in Oklahoma, but may ship if it’s under $100 to do so. It’s 3 separate boxes.

$1200 + shipping.

IMG_5243.png

Are you aware if this system will work with KDSS system? I have a 2014 GX 460 Luxury model with 136k miles and am looking to lift the truck a little. I have been looking at the Dobinsons setup and also the Ironman.

Any additional information would be grealty appreciated,
Daniel B.

Also I am located in Houston, TX and not too sure how much the shipping is.

Are you aware if this system will work with KDSS system? I have a 2014 GX 460 Luxury model with 136k miles and am looking to lift the truck a little. I have been looking at the Dobinsons setup and also the Ironman.

Any additional information would be grealty appreciated,
Daniel B.

Also I am located in Houston, TX and not too sure how much the shipping is.
It work with KDSS, I bought the additional trim spacer too if yours has any lean to it. The only additional thing you’ll need is the air to coil conversion kit since yours was a luxury model.

I’m guessing shipping will be around $100. It is 3 heavy boxes total.

It work with KDSS, I bought the additional trim spacer too if yours has any lean to it. The only additional thing you’ll need is the air to coil conversion kit since yours was a luxury model.

I’m guessing shipping will be around $100. It is 3 heavy boxes total.
Honestly I want to keep the air as I occasionally tow cars on a trailer. is it necessary to remove the rear air bags in order to utilize this kit?

Also I've looked thru the pictures you posted and I think the springs are the exact style I would want as i want slightly stiffer springs for towing. Currently I am just running a 4runner spacer in the front and would be removing that.

Also the kit online shows UCAs, is that also part of this setup?

Thanks for the info,
Daniel B

Last edited:
Honestly I want to keep the air as I occasionally tow cars on a trailer. is it necessary to remove the rear air bags in order to utilize this kit?

Also I've looked thru the pictures you posted and I think the springs are the exact style I would want as i want slightly stiffer springs for towing. Currently I am just running a 4runner spacer in the front and would be removing that.

Thanks for the info,
Daniel B
I am not 100% how that works exactly with rear air bags. I can reach out to yota mafia and see what they say.

Thanks for the info,
Daniel B
I reached out to Yotamafia and this is what they said.

“They could use everything but the rear coils and keep the rear air. We do sell a conversion kit, but they can use the kit without the rear coils.”

Thanks for the info,
Daniel B
Yes. Also comes with adjustable UCAs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom