St. Patricks Weekend: free GX470 Conversion kits with suspension purchase at Metal-tech 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
As one of the first and longest sponsoring Ih8mud vendors Metal-tech 4x4 is happy to share:

For our St. Patricks day sale this weekend Metal-tech 4x4 has free GX470 Conversion kits with select suspension systems, most of them also have free shipping and no sales tax.

Also ALL orders during the sale earn Metal-tech 4x4 cash with your purchase you can spend later too. (buy anything over $300 and you get MT$)

get a url for a picture

Last edited:
No replies...damn I'll be the first...
Goong from stock to lifted and no air bags i assume the iron man foam cell w the free conversion kit is all i need?
Any other issues or parts needed?
The only difference between the 2 conversion kits is the other stop u technically dont need or??
Anyway to upgrade and pay the diff???

No replies...damn I'll be the first...
Goong from stock to lifted and no air bags i assume the iron man foam cell w the free conversion kit is all i need?
Any other issues or parts needed?
The only difference between the 2 conversion kits is the other stop u technically dont need or??
Anyway to upgrade and pay the diff???

Yest the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell pro kit for the GX470 will come with the airbag conversion kit.
Ironman 4x4 Lexus GX470/GX460 Performance Kit w/ FOAM CELL PRO shocks - unassembled coilovers
(Note these are the unassembled coilovers, you can also get them pre-assembled too but they cost about $200 more)

Yes you can add the OEM Toyota spring isolators for the top, we have them ala-cart on the site. You can also get them from a Toyota dealer or better from a wrecking yard off any Prado 120/150 with coils.
Toyota Rear Spring Upper Isolators (Original Equipment) sold in pairs

No other parts needed to make your truck happy suspension wise.

Mark

Remember any order off our site this weekend gets Metal-tech Cash. Foam Cell Pro kit will kick out $50 you can spend later in MT$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom