St Louis area garage sale / items wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MoJ

Threads
If you've got something for sale or looking for anything in particular post it up!

To keep things cleaned up you might delete your post after the transaction has taken place.

WANTED: Passenger side rear fender flare for a 93-94 80.

I don't get around here much anymore but I have some glass from a FJ-60 I need rid of. I have a rear hatch(unknown whether defrost works), 1 cargo area side glass(forget which side as i broke one tryin to to remove it), driver and passenger rear door glass and the small rear glass panels(both sides).

I don't know what they are worth so make me an offer. I hate to see them accidentally broken in my garage, and I don't want to see someone break theirs and pay a fortune through a glass company. They are in Cuba and I really really don't want to ship them.

Truck is sold

Last edited:
Any interest in a 1967 M416 trailer?

S O L D

Last edited:
Looking for a cheap hard top for a late 60s fj40. Just needs to work, I can rattle can it, or bedline it. My truck is setup to take either amby doors or hatch. Not looking to spend much just needing a cap that is more solid than the soft too I have.

ETA: any top from 65-74 will work.

Last edited:
**WTB**

Looking for either a set of 16" FZJ80 wheels or LX450 wheels in decent condition.

Does anyone have any 1st gen 4runner stuff laying around? Im going to be needing a lot of little stuff in the future and just want to find a good source.

Toyminator I'm gonna give you a call or something sometime for some body parts I think.

Does anyone have any 1st gen 4runner stuff laying around? Im going to be needing a lot of little stuff in the future and just want to find a good source.

Toyminator I'm gonna give you a call or something sometime for some body parts I think.

No problem. you are better off making a list of everything you need and I can get you a package deal.

Custom 80 series cargo box.

Just wrapping up this drawer solution and have one cargo drawer for sale, details are listed below.

Price
$475. + shipping from 62225 CONUS.

Cargo Exterior Box-

Exterior Dimensions:

36" L x 21.75" W
12" H

Drawer-

Interior Dimensions:

33.5" L to the drawer face
Width - 17.75"
Height - 9.5"
Weight - 72.5lbs per drawer

Features:

Secure storage solution.
White interior to increase "low-light" visiblity.
Durable Herculiner exterior.
Key lock paddle latch, includes 2 keys.
Rattle free design.
300 lbs rated drawer slide.
High grade baltic birch plywood construction.
Includes low profile mounting hardware. (Very hard to source flat head M10 X 1.25 X 50mm bolt with recessed washers)
Biscuit jointery used for strength and alignment, T20 torx screws and Titebond III waterproof glue used for added durability.

PM me if interested.

Van
AJIK 202.jpg
AJIK 196.jpg
AJIK 198.jpg

Looking for a toyota corolla, local paypal has turned up several, but nothing serious if you have a lead on one PM to let me know.

EDIT PRICE DROP: I now realize my price was way out of the ball park. I'll drop it to $2200 without the tires or $2700 with the tires. Need this gone.

Selling my 94 80, with the transaction hinging on the condition of a local truck once i get down to look at it.

No lockers, high miles something around 250k. I'll get the exact mileage when I get home from work.

It has an oil leak up front and I suspect it is the front main seal but wouldn't swear 100% on it.

I'll take $2200 OBO without the new tires or $2700 with the tires. If we make a deal without the tires then we'll work something out for getting some cheapo used tires. To get you where you going.

This the best picture on my photobucket if there is interest I'll upload more. If my price is way off let me know, as I haven't priced 80's in a while.

Last edited:
Wanted 3FE rebulid kit & knowlege to do so

Any pointers? I think the engine is done :crybaby:

I'm going to look into a rebuild kit and try and rebuild it. I've never rebuilt anything before so wish me luck!

Just wrapping up this drawer solution and have one cargo drawer for sale, details are listed below.

Price
$475. + shipping from 62225 CONUS.

Cargo Exterior Box-

Exterior Dimensions:

36" L x 21.75" W
12" H

Drawer-

Interior Dimensions:

33.5" L to the drawer face
Width - 17.75"
Height - 9.5"
Weight - 72.5lbs per drawer

Features:

Secure storage solution.
White interior to increase "low-light" visiblity.
Durable Herculiner exterior.
Key lock paddle latch, includes 2 keys.
Rattle free design.
300 lbs rated drawer slide.
High grade baltic birch plywood construction.
Includes low profile mounting hardware. (Very hard to source flat head M10 X 1.25 X 50mm bolt with recessed washers)
Biscuit jointery used for strength and alignment, T20 torx screws and Titebond III waterproof glue used for added durability.

PM me if interested.

Van

I have been using this solution for the last couple years without issue. Now offering the original for sale to pursue another option. Local pick up preferred, but will consider shipping at buyers expense. $400./obo.

Looking for a toyota corolla, local paypal has turned up several, but nothing serious if you have a lead on one PM to let me know.

Still in search of a good local buy, please contact me with any details.

Josh

I have some things for sale.
Dual case set up 2.28/2.28 w/ a Marlin A/A adapter plug and play 21 spl. $450 sold
A/A Chevy V6/V8 to Toyota tranny bell housing w/Center force clutch and pressure plate also the flywheel. $450
Both were in an 85 truck also have the tranny that it was all mated to.
Parting out a 84 extra cab truck. I'm keeping the cab which will be gutted, hood, and outer fenders for a truggy project may keep the seats for my 85. I won't start on gutting till after the first of the year. lrt me know if you guys need anything.

Last edited:
added some new things.
Still have the Chevy to toy adapter $400
Drive train from 84 extra cab motor tranny transfer gas tank steering box $500
4 Toyo mt rollers or spares $100
Psc double ended cylinder w/ little tie rods lines and clamps $350
Adding 6 lug Dana 60
314 825 2800 Mark
Can text pics

Last edited:
Anyone have torsion bars for an LC? Probably going to do an AHC delete for my 2002 LX, and am told the LX TBs aren't enough on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom