Spring Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As long as we get some decent directions(or a nice head start:D), Lance and I will show up wherever the meeting is. I've been hiking at Ledges before. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember anything specific, but I do remember that it was very pretty and nice. If I remember correctly, it would be a really nice place to have the meeting. I would love to have it somewhere we could grill out and have a beer! I guess we'll see everyone there--wherever "there" ends up being. ;p

Okay...I'm making the decision now....this makes the trip < 100 miles for everyone that's spoken up (which I'm assuming are the folks that are coming to the meeting).

Ledges State Park: Meet at the Oak Woods Shelter. Bring your own food and beverages....I'll bring a grill.

Here is a map of the park and directions on how to get there...

http://www.iowadnr.gov/parks/images/maps_pictures/ledgesmap.pdf

And YES, families are always welcome!

Last edited:
Cliff notes version:

May 18th, Ledges state park near Boone, IA. Bring your meat.

Sounds good, and I'm looking forward to it! :bounce:

What time though? :hmm:

PS- the middle of the Fort Dodge- Des Moines - Cedar Falls triangle is Ames. I'm sure we could come up with a location in Ames to meet at.

HELLO!

I guess this is what I get for joining the conversation late.

HELLO!

I guess this is what I get for joining the conversation late.

Yeah, me too. I'll try to make it though. Sounds like a nice little road trip with the family.

Tony

There WAS a typo on the date, I had it as May 19th...it's May 18th. Sorry for any confusion. I don't expect anyone to take a Monday off for a Tall Corn meeting.... :D

I'm SO glad we didn't have the meeting today. Besides the fact that it is indeed Mother's Day, the weather absolutely sux!!! Brrrrr!!!

It was good to meet all of you, and we had a good time. I hope to see you all soon.

:)

Minutes will be out this weekend, I've had a busy week at work- sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom