Speedvision's Test Drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I was flipping through the channels today and saw Test Drive on Speedvision. Click info on the remote and it says "Toyota Landcruiser" so of course I get all excited. Then some crappy motorcycle show comes on. How depressing.

I caught it. It was only a 1/2 hour and ran from 1:00 to 1:30 pm. The guide showed it running for an hour.

Actually it wasn't bad. Look for it to replay.

Jack

THe show is very good. I watched it twice. It appears they basically followed Toyota around during their filming of the experience videos that are on Toyotas website. The suspension looked great from the video especially in the high speed runs. I wanted more cabin shots however that was limited. The crawl control worked well. I think this one is growing on me quickly and it will probably out sell the 100. I was thinking of buying a 06 or 07 in a couple of years however now I will probably just wait a couple of more and get the 200.

Just watched it and I think I learned more about photography and camels than the LC !! Did get some good looks at the exterior of it and it does seen to be growing on me more and more.

Sorry, no comparisons with other Toyota products this time !!;)

:cheers:

Just watched it and I think I learned more about photography and camels than the LC !! Did get some good looks at the exterior of it and it does seen to be growing on me more and more.

Sorry, no comparisons with other Toyota products this time !!;)

:cheers:

Resistance is futile.... you will be assimilated! ;p

Actually that Austrailan guy is a big feature in the 2008 Land Cruiser catalog. It's a lush publication with a bunch of little interesting features. The 2 major ones are the 08 going thru Australia and the Yukon territory (Canada)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom