Speedometer correction solution option (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in Denver for the week, but my wife said mine came in yesterday too! I wonder if it will change how the old pig shifts, at all. I’ll see, I suppose.

Installed mine today and after two test rides, I think I have true gps speed and my speedo all sync’d up.

One more ride with the gf tomorrow to verify I have it 100% accurate at all speeds and then I’ll mount it permanently.

Bump, wow almost 2 years to the day :hillbilly:

Afternoon Mud, looks like the Lutz is the way to go? Everyone still happy with their speado correction or should i look at a different option?

Happy 80 cruisin :flipoff2:

Very happy! I recently re-geared and with a quick rough in based on the gears and a test drive I have my speedo dialed into dead nuts according to my Torque app.
Its a really easy to use bit of kit. Plug it in, get your speed correction dialed in, seal the cap and forget about it till the next time you change something in your drive train that effects ODO readings vs GPS readings.

Last edited:
Very happy! I recently re-geared and with a quick rough in based on the gears and a test drive I have my speedo dialed into dead nuts according to my Torque app.
Its a really easy to use bit of kit. Plug it in, get your speed correction dialed in, seal the cap and forget about it till the next time you change something in your drive train that effects ODO readings vs GPS readings.
Awesome thanks for getting back. I'll get one ordered

Put mine in today. Took longer to figure out a place to zip tie the box up than anything.
My speedometer was off by 10% with 35's. 20 clicks and I'm close enough. I'm off maybe ½mph at 60.

I didn't apply sealant to mine per the instructions. I wrapped it up tightly wish electrical tape assuming that I would've clicked the button twenty times the wrong way, but I got it correct first time.

i installed the lutz a few weeks ago, works great. i did 18 clicks for 305/70/16 bfg ko2, should have done 16. will correct next time im under it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom