Speedo cable bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I replaced the the speedo cable on my 87 fj60. The white sleeve on the cable I believe goes into a bracket? I do not have said bracket. Does someone have a picture and a part number for that bracket? Also a little oil around the wire harness on the passenger side of the tcase near the shifter brackets. I believe the 4wd shifter light? Is there a o ring or gasket on that?

I think you are describing 90463-10521. This is similar to a plastic wire clamp. I think the part is still available. There are what look like a couple of other clamps "outside" the cable assembly box on the diagram. I suppose these are used the secure the cable along it's routing from transfer case to speedometer. I'm sure you could use something else to secure the cable.

1656078836187.png

1656078873619.png

I think you are describing 90463-10521. This is similar to a plastic wire clamp. I think the part is still available. There are what look like a couple of other clamps "outside" the cable assembly box on the diagram. I suppose these are used the secure the cable along it's routing from transfer case to speedometer. I'm sure you could use something else to secure the cable.

View attachment 3041851

View attachment 3041853
Do you know if that hooks to the tcase or body.

I think the one above is attached to the side/edge of the transfer case. I snipped a pic from a video I found. Also it is somewhat shown in the line drawing in the FSM:

1656102230156.png

1656102281010.png

Part no. 90463-10521 (the little zip tie looking thing) goes under the dash. The bracket that is circled in the above schematic is a different part. Unfortunately, I don't have the part no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom