Source for diesel driveline components? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to rebuild the front diff in my '93 UK model Diesel/Manual/Locker 80. It is whining and beyond lash adjustment according to my drivetrain shop. The axle code on the firewall plate reads K304, which I believe means it is a 3.727 ratio axle. Any suggestions for where to get the parts for this project? Thanks!

I need to rebuild the front diff in my '93 UK model Diesel/Manual/Locker 80. It is whining and beyond lash adjustment according to my drivetrain shop. The axle code on the firewall plate reads K304, which I believe means it is a 3.727 ratio axle. Any suggestions for where to get the parts for this project? Thanks!

There'll be no difference in parts compared to a NA delivered locked diff.
Unless UK had different gear ratios?

Thanks! It's a different ratio than anything offered in the US. In fact I *think* the parts are even specific to manual trans but I'm not positive about that one.

Thanks! It's a different ratio than anything offered in the US. In fact I *think* the parts are even specific to manual trans but I'm not positive about that one.

It's just an 8" Toyota.

I googled 3.72 8" gears and found a few shops in new Zealand selling them. The Hilux and hiace ran those gears too

It's just an 8" Toyota.

I googled 3.72 8" gears and found a few shops in new Zealand selling them. The Hilux and hiace ran those gears too
Thanks so much! I'll look into that and close the loop here after I get this resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom