Sound off for Overland Expo East 2018 this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious who will be there. I plan on arriving with one of my sons late Thursday and staying till Sunday lunchtime-ish.

I'll be there starting Thursday also. Daughter is a kids instructor this year so we will have to be there Thursday for their meeting. We'll be camping with Upstate Cruisers. Club Expo thread. Bring some good sleeping bags, lows in the 20's Sat night!

I'm heading down from Pennsylvania in my bone stock LX570. I'll be there sometime Friday, and leaving on Sunday.

I went to West a few years ago. Looking forward to East!

I will be there Sunday with my family. My wife will be there Friday and Saturday. We drive a 2016 white LC; its got a Gobi rack and tire on top. Our names are Josh and Jenny, say hello if you see us.

Also, my wife is trying to contact Overland in regard to a ticketing issue. Overland is not answering emails and their voicemail says everyone is on site and unavailable. Any idea on how to get in touch with them?

What a mess. Between having to drive to another parking site and waiting for the shuttle for almost 3 hours total we gave up and went to a bar. They should be ashamed and damn well better give me my money back.

upload_2018-11-10_22-35-53.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom