Soon to be new guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m currently in the market for an 08-11 lx570, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I’m Matthew from Blue Springs (between Tupelo and New Albany). I will be looking to make it a light offroad rig probably just tires, ahc lift, sliders, and maybe a hidden winch. We are hoping to be able to go to Colorado next summer to ride the alpine loop then go to the Outerbanks in Nc and cruise the beaches. Once I finally make a purchase I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions for y’all. Hopefully I can attend some events to get to meet some of you.

Welcome to the party....

I’m currently in the market for an 08-11 lx570, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I’m Matthew from Blue Springs (between Tupelo and New Albany). I will be looking to make it a light offroad rig probably just tires, ahc lift, sliders, and maybe a hidden winch. We are hoping to be able to go to Colorado next summer to ride the alpine loop then go to the Outerbanks in Nc and cruise the beaches. Once I finally make a purchase I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions for y’all. Hopefully I can attend some events to get to meet some of you.
Check that radiator...

I'm new to this too, not sure how to even post or find anything yet. I just bought a 2013 LX570 45,000 miles. Installed Nitto Trail Grapplers 20" wheels so Nitto only low profile off road tire that would fit, wanted Cooper but too big. You suspension on the LX will give you 4-5" of lift just by using the High mode then another 1" when using Low Transfer. It does in fact raise the front center axel or low point 4-6", some say it only raises the body but I'm thinking Toyota was smarter than that. Anyway you might be able to wait on the ahc lift. The pic I attached is the winch I want to buy, bumper $1,000 separate from $1,000 winch then installing, 4-Wheel Parts says they can do it.

Winch.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom