Someone take this 80 off my hands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Threads
35
Messages
1,036
Location
Little Rock, AR
Being an adult sucks sometimes. I need to turn this beloved member of our family into a more modern and fuel efficient vehicle for my 16 year old son to wreck.

1997, Locked
303K miles
8274-50
35's, newish
OME 2.5 heavy front w/2" spacer, med rear

Tough duck seat covers FR/RR

I've put Clifford at Lander's parts counter through night school with all the OEM parts on this thing. Everything save for the NAPA master cyl., is TEQ.

Many, many receipts

Bunch of other stuff I can get into if interested.

Issues:
Rear locker inop. More figure 8's?
Smokes on every 5th 6th start up.
Faint smoke all the time
Likes oil
Leaks oil
Likes gas
Smells like gas

$6500 obo. Crack pipe? Maybe, but it doesn't have to go and it doesn't eat much.

**I have a 150K mile motor/trans/xfercase that I will throw in for a full price offer**
20181228_141005.webp
20181030_105508.webp
20180713_125153.webp
20180713_125219.webp
20180713_125201.webp


Wanted y'all to see it here first before it hits the big board or dreaded craigslist.
 
Yes, adulting does suck. I also have a 16 year old that wants to drive and he "assumes" he gets to drive my FJ60. He learned what "assumes" means pretty quick.

Hate to see you sell, but I wish you luck and I hope you can find a replacement one day.
 
I wish I had the extra cash to come take it off your hands. Maybe you can find someone to buy my Jeep :D then I can buy your 80.
 
Hey man! It’s been awhile but I’m the guy that sold you your bumper corners for your 80. Sorry to see you’re selling it but life makes those decisions for you sometimes. Anyway I got a buddy who is looking for one for his buddy and he’d really like to see yours. If you still got it PM me your info and I’ll get it to him.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top Bottom