Some threads not showing up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skipics4237

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello,
I recently made my account, right before the password reset, and since the reset I've had some issues with threads not showing up. My dad is also on the forum and he will send me links or tell me about threads, and they will not show up for me. Is there any way I can resolve this? is it just something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!

He can't see my posts, he is not on my ignore list. He can't see general posts from multiple people. It wouldn't make sense that he is ignored if he is the one that can't see posts.

I hope he is not ignoring me here and I am not ignoring him.

He also can't see much of chit chat.

He hasn't posted other than here. As a newbie are there restrictions? I have paid for him to have a star as well.

Hoping he can figure this out as he can't see the thread about the other student at MSU that had his Tacoma totaled, and I offered up @Skipics4237 help but he can't see the thread.

Thanks
John

Last edited:
Chat threads are hidden from non-registered users and from newly registered members (0-5 posts). Too many were joining just to create issues/drama in Chat threads.

Supporting members would bypass that limit.

Hello,
I recently made my account, right before the password reset, and since the reset I've had some issues with threads not showing up. My dad is also on the forum and he will send me links or tell me about threads, and they will not show up for me. Is there any way I can resolve this? is it just something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!
I manually bumped your account to the next post-level. Chat should appear now.

Thanks for your help. I did paypal you directly for his silver star. @woody

Thanks
John

Thanks for your help. I did paypal you directly for his silver star. @woody

Thanks
John
I searched my email and have no record....did you include the username??

Paypal has been a PITA for months....

Found it....came thru as "pending" and never sent a "cleared" email....and the note never showed up at all.

Thank you :)

Found it....came thru as "pending" and never sent a "cleared" email....and the note never showed up at all.

Thank you :)
Sorry It was pending on my end and then just went through

I had to manually go in and verify. Not smooth

Thanks for your help with all this.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom