Solid Axle Summit ticket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yukon Kit hit me up and is looking to sell his registration spot (they limit it to 100 people)for Solid Axle Summit. SAS is an event in Ouray the 1st week of August. Very low key and chill event. People from all across the country bring their old Cruisers to wheel them in the beautiful San Juan's. Only rule is, gotta be a Solid axles. Seen 100s with front axle swap there. Great event to go to, meet and wheel with some the great owners of cruiser shops (Classic Cruisers, Cruiser Cult, Red Line, Proffit, Outfitters). This tends to be their vacation, no event tables, just wheeling.

Hmmm. Didn’t even see they went on sale. I may be interested. It’s a fun event but may be hard to book campsites now. Has he reserve a spot at the koa?

I won’t be able to join in. Sold my red cruiser in my sig yesterday.

I’m getting older and need to simplify my life. Plus, it’s getting harder and harder to crawl around under an old vehicle and do repairs and maintenance. It took me several years to get to the point where I could part with it and I decided that now is the time. I posted it on mud and a buyer from Greeley found it. It’s going to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom