SoCal TLCA January Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

Well, one of our So Cal TLCA club members just pointed out to me that I neglected to confirm the meeting location in our last newsletter. So sorry, please forgive me! As usual, all local SoCal *0's folks, are invited to attend, as well.

Tomorrow, January 10th, we will meet again at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle just like the last few times.

The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet again at 3:00 PM, rather than our normal start time. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Well, one of our So Cal TLCA club members just pointed out to me that I neglected to confirm the meeting location in our last newsletter. So sorry, please forgive me! As usual, all local SoCal *0's folks, are invited to attend, as well.

Tomorrow, January 10th, we will meet again at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle just like the last few times.

The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There are no buildings, just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, we'll meet again at 3:00 PM, rather than our normal start time. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all!
How do we sign up to get the notifications?

How do we sign up to get the notifications?
Hi thenorlander - Club members are on our email distribution list, but I always try to remember to post meeting reminders on both the SoCal80's & SoCalTLCA Clubhouse pages here on 'MUD. We'd love to have you come to a few meetings and runs with us to see if we're a good fit for the type of club that would meet your needs. If after a few meetings you decide to join, the membership application is on our website at: socallandcruisers.com (follow the link in the second paragraph to Membership Application. Dues are $25 year.

Hi thenorlander - Club members are on our email distribution list, but I always try to remember to post meeting reminders on both the SoCal80's & SoCalTLCA Clubhouse pages here on 'MUD. We'd love to have you come to a few meetings and runs with us to see if we're a good fit for the type of club that would meet your needs. If after a few meetings you decide to join, the membership application is on our website at: socallandcruisers.com (follow the link in the second paragraph to Membership Application. Dues are $25 year.
Hey Guys, is there a meeting scheduled for February yet?

Hey Guys, is there a meeting scheduled for February yet?
February 7, at 3:00 PM. Same Location we've been using. I'll post a reminder with all pertinent information about a week before the meeting. FYI, absent any potential scheduling conflicts, the meetings are generally the first Sunday of the month. Hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom