So I bought some forklift stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tell ya what, I'm VERY excited to see the progress on this...take more pics than you think you should and make sure you upload them all in here....I'll pull the text (or you can ;) ) and make it look legible....

Propane guy is a great source.

I too am curious to see how well this kit works out for ya. Like I said. Before you install anyhting get a HP and flow rating for the mixer.

[quote author=Jason_M link=board=1;threadid=10508;start=msg96322#msg96322 date=1075307430]
Propane guy is a great source.

I too am curious to see how well this kit works out for ya. Like I said. Before you install anyhting get a HP and flow rating for the mixer.

[/quote]I am seriously thinking of buying an IMPCO 425. I have no idea how to see what the CFM is on this mixer I bought.

[quote author=ScottFJ40 link=board=1;threadid=10508;start=msg96755#msg96755 date=1075408263]
I am seriously thinking of buying an IMPCO 425. I have no idea how to see what the CFM is on this mixer I bought.
[/quote]

If you are thinking about the 425 then I might suggest using the Model E vaporizer too.

Matching the mixer and vaporizer is important.

Call The propane guy and see what he says...

I guess maybe this kit wasn't a deal, especially if I replace everything. I think I already have a model e vaporizer laying around though.

What is this????

ANOTHER PROPANE THREAD....

don't want this to fall off the front page....might not be able to find the FAQ section....

dam Steve.. You grumpy today or what???

lol

Scott, Are you going to run dual fuel or switch over to only propane? Also where did you pick up that kit, do they have a Web site?

I called all the propane retailers around me and they said if I was running propane they will not refill my tanks on the vehicle. I would have to bring them the tanks for refill disconnected from the vehicle. Looks like one needs a tow rig if you want to run propane. I can't imagine how many bbq grill tanks it would take for me to get to Tellico or Paragon from here.

John..

BBQ grill tanks run gas propane, the car stuff runs liquid propane..

don't want this to fall off the front page....might not be able to find the FAQ section....

John_Smith said:
Scott, Are you going to run dual fuel or switch over to only propane? Also where did you pick up that kit, do they have a Web site?

I called all the propane retailers around me and they said if I was running propane they will not refill my tanks on the vehicle. I would have to bring them the tanks for refill disconnected from the vehicle. Looks like one needs a tow rig if you want to run propane. I can't imagine how many bbq grill tanks it would take for me to get to Tellico or Paragon from here.

John,
this is one old ass thread, a year old anyway. I am not using this kit, I got a matched kit from www.propaneguy.com .

Poser was kind enough to bump the propane threads.

try technocarb it is a complete computer controlled propane kit, I think if I go with propane, this is the kit I'll use!!

Update,
it is finally powered by pane. Seems cool so far.
P1010020.JPG

Writeup please. Parts list would be really sweet. I have a tank ready to go that my dad got for me off a forklift. I just don't know which carb, etc. to get for my machine.

THanks! Looks good!

miletwo said:
Writeup please. Parts list would be really sweet. I have a tank ready to go that my dad got for me off a forklift. I just don't know which carb, etc. to get for my machine.

THanks! Looks good!
Otter and the guys at www.whaleyent.com put it together while they had it up there for some other stuff. I can take a bunch more pics.
It hass a 300A mixer from propaneguy.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom