So. Az run this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would be interested in a day trip. Gunna be in my DD, so not too keen on crazy tech levels, but a good run...Yeah.

If this gains traction, I may be free Saturday.

I have done the Josephine Trail. It is pretty great with a few pretty knarly spots and a large dose of pin striping. Otherwise, my only experience there is running the service roads from Green Valley to Patagonia. In the Monsoon last year, it was a beautiful lush green landscape. Totally unexpected.

@D_Web you have any interest?

Possibly, would be up for a easy-moderate drive. Monday afternoon I need to be home so won't be venturing too far.

I can only do Saturday - am only looking for a nice easy ride with some nice scenery or cool history...I will keep looking for something although I prefer if someone has run the trail before

Would Box canyon road or Gardner Canyon road be a good morning trip with lunch in Patagonia or sonoita? I was thinking get out early and get back before it is too hot (no AC in the FJ40!)

Would Box canyon road or Gardner Canyon road be a good morning trip with lunch in Patagonia or sonoita? I was thinking get out early and get back before it is too hot (no AC in the FJ40!)
Wish I was around and had a truck that was not in the shop. I’ve always wanted to explore southern Az and food at the sonotia steak house is always good. Hope you get out this weekend.

Sure, just name the place and time. There are also roads west of Rio Rico/Nogales which I wouldn't mind having a look around, although not sure there's a lunch place around that area.

Great food in Rio Rico - how about meeting at the McDonalds parking lot at I-19 and Sahuarita Road at 8am and head out from there. I don’t have good trail software so if you want to pick a route we can explore. If we end up near Tubac/rio rico OR Patagonia we have options unless we are out on the trail too long.

There are also roads west of Rio Rico/Nogales which I wouldn't mind having a look around, although not sure there's a lunch place around that area.
I live in Rio Rico, and yes, there are a couple of great food places here/Tubac/Nogales. Looks like my Saturday got booked by my family, so maybe available Monday. If not, maybe later this year once it cools down.

Great food in Rio Rico - how about meeting at the McDonalds parking lot at I-19 and Sahuarita Road at 8am and head out from there. I don’t have good trail software so if you want to pick a route we can explore. If we end up near Tubac/rio rico OR Patagonia we have options unless we are out on the trail too long.

No problem, see you at 8. I don't mind starting earlier when it's cooler either.

Dave,

I have to miss this one. I need to replace my spare and could only get a appointment Saturday at 10am. You guys have fun, and let me know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom