snow wheelin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fullsize's to drag, hopefully not.... come awn, these are slightly modified toyota mini's hehehehehh :D

Got the junk running pretty good. even got to test it in the yard. (running into the 4ft snow bank about 50 times) :D

Yeap, I was figuring about 9:00 am. Probably gonna leave my place at 6:30, only about 124 miles to there

Breakage is always a plus. I gots the spare birfs/hubs/dshafts and other misc crap, we should be ok.

Will see ya all up there.

mine did not break, did yours brian? i don't think so...must have been liepert the jeeper. that was a hell of a lot of snow that year, we should make some good progress on this run.
i would think we should be at the campground by 9am.
i hope it ain't cold that day or the smoke you see from the samurai will be from a fire to keep warm and not the usual james bond oil smoke shield.
rock on freaks.....see ya saturday.
dan

anybody got an open seat? if i get off work tomorrow, i will go as long as i know there would be a place for me. i will call woody after work and let him know....

-Max :D

my passenger seat is filled....not sure on anyone else....tho you can ride up with me if you find one!

i will check in later tonight....if nobody replies, i drink tonight and go to work tomorrow. :D if anybody has a seat, i come home early and call in sick tomorrow! :D

-waiting in wisconsin........ ;)

i hope you guys arent having fun! :p :D :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom