Snorkles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Started work on the first template for a drivers side snorkel today. Came up pretty good. Just got to find someone who can now replicate it out of plastic to look like the original one on the passenger side.
IMG_2733.JPG
IMG_2734.JPG
IMG_2735.JPG

What are your plans for a cap? Have to ask why the need for two? I do like that hole is cut in the easy to replace apron instead of the cowl. I assume you have a five speed in that LX. That was not a good fit in those and should be switched out to a H41. When that's' done would please ship it to me so I can recycle it in the correct manner.:rolleyes:

I have an @Awl_TEQ snorkel. These are the best quality units out there.
full

full

What are your plans for a cap? Have to ask why the need for two? I do like that hole is cut in the easy to replace apron instead of the cowl. I assume you have a five speed in that LX. That was not a good fit in those and should be switched out to a H41. When that's' done would please ship it to me so I can recycle it in the correct manner.:rolleyes:

Plans for the cap would be the same as the safari snorkel. If and when I get it made up I will have the top section round. As for why the need for two snorkels there are two reasons. Firstly cause I can and I think it would look cool, and secondly you can never have too much clean air flow going into the motor. As for the 5 speed I cant comment on that as since I have had her she wont go into fifth gear. Not really sure as I havent pulled the box out to have a look. I am going to sort all that out when I do the rebuild on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom