snap-on tricycle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have a 1936 sky king tricycle with snap-on logo on it. i have been trying to talk to someone at snap-on headquarters and all i get is voicemail. i guess no one lives there. i was wondering if this is a snap-on tricycle or did someone just put the logo on it??
934_102_4138.jpg

Last edited:
Are the Snap-On decals aged like the others?

Regardless, that's a cool trike. I've never seen one with fairings over the wheels. I wonder if it was influenced by the Chrysler Airflow cars and trucks?

Last edited:
Man, that trike is insane! Love the streamliner look.
I hope it is a Snap On edition for your sake, probably worth some serious coin.:cheers:

if its a real sky king it starts at 3000 dollars. if its a snap-on collectible then the skys the limit on value. The problem i am having is finding out if snap-on put this out or did someone just put the snap-on logo on it. I was told buy the person i got it from that he got it from a snap-on dealer like 50 years ago. I called the snap-on museum and they say that they dont think they had one but they dont know for sure??? I am waiting for the head honchos to come back from a florida convention to find out more.

I'd call that dude out in Las Vegas...Pawn Stars

Maybe you could get your ugly ass face on TV and we could make fun of you...better yet...deliver it in your FJ and really be a star!;)

That thing looks beyond awesome

I'd call that dude out in Las Vegas...Pawn Stars

Maybe you could get your ugly ass face on TV and we could make fun of you...better yet...deliver it in your FJ and really be a star!;)

That thing looks beyond awesome

what looks awesome the fj or the trike???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom