Smittybilt Mounts on Prinsu Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3F362B3D-6196-4750-BD06-E7EA6C62B859.jpeg
AC4C4405-7BD9-4CEA-86A5-219EE3FC82FB.jpeg

Smittybilt HDS roof rack mounts used to mount the Prinsu roof rack. I just finished up and I am SUPER happy with these mounts over the original junk Prinsu mounts. I had to drill holes in the rack side plates to get the Smittybilt mounts to fit but what a difference they make. I haven’t seen anyone else do this but I’m sure it’s been done. If anyone has questions on how I did it let me know. It’s super easy

Not crazy about the wrinkle finish but looks like a more secure option than the garbage it comes with. If I had it to do over again, I definitely would have gone another route….

Has anyone tried Gamiviti mount? Similar function and finish looks closer.

Last edited:
View attachment 2938649View attachment 2938650
Smittybilt HDS roof rack mounts used to mount the Prinsu roof rack. I just finished up and I am SUPER happy with these mounts over the original junk Prinsu mounts. I had to drill holes in the rack side plates to get the Smittybilt mounts to fit but what a difference they make. I haven’t seen anyone else do this but I’m sure it’s been done. If anyone has questions on how I did it let me know. It’s super ea
View attachment 2938649View attachment 2938650
Smittybilt HDS roof rack mounts used to mount the Prinsu roof rack. I just finished up and I am SUPER happy with these mounts over the original junk Prinsu mounts. I had to drill holes in the rack side plates to get the Smittybilt mounts to fit but what a difference they make. I haven’t seen anyone else do this but I’m sure it’s been done. If anyone has questions on how I did it let me know. It’s super easy
Hi I need to do this mod on my Prinsu! Please let me know how you did this! Parts list please! Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom