Slinky Launch Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jynx

Turd Herder
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys,

I know some of you don't have facebook so I wanted to share this here for all my mid-TN peeps.

Slinky Suspension has partnered with a local shop to be their new North American distributor. If any of you guys are free, they are having a launch party at Mill Creek Automotive on Saturday January 25, 2020 from 12-3. Slinky Rep will be on site.

@Jon Hardy @devlooper @Lndcrzr100inTN @Leandro I know you guys have been talking in another thread and wanted to make sure you all saw this was relatively close.

I don't really know the particulars other than it should be a pretty good time. Stop by and say hi if you have time. We will be there with the GX for sure and may try and trailer the 80 up for it. (it runs, but isn't tagged right now.)

launch party.JPG

Hey man, I appreciate you tagging me in this! I've got my dads birthday that day, but If I can stop by I absolutely will.

Thanks!

That sounds like a good time. I'll check with the wife see if she wants to load up for a ride. I had plans to do some much needed maintenance on the 80. But maybe it can wait a week or so.

sounds like a good plan, but I have not-so-fun plans with the family already.
thanks for the invite though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom