Slickrock Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paid a visit to Bayshore today, yes it's tweaked. There was a dent I didn't notice before. After tax it may be only slightly more expensive than the speeding ticket I got saturday.

Not long after the trip the ABS light came on, open circuit on the front right. The first couple of times I looked I didn't see the problem.

Turns out I tore the front left sway bar bracket off the axle, which then cut the ABS wire.

I may have to drive her without a sway bar for a while...and I will definitely need help with the welding when I fix it.

Not long after the trip the ABS light came on, open circuit on the front right. The first couple of times I looked I didn't see the problem.

Turns out I tore the front left sway bar bracket off the axle, which then cut the ABS wire.

I may have to drive her without a sway bar for a while...and I will definitely need help with the welding when I fix it.

Dang, I will almost always be taking off the front and rear sway bars for any wheeling now, after what I have learned on the Rubicon. Sometimes that front sway bar takes out the break line on the passenger side when it goes. So always take it off for real wheeling.

Yep after I removed the sway bar today I saw the driver side hard line was scratched up. I drove it today without the swaybar, I definitely want it back in for long road trips but it's quite manageable without.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom