Skunkwerks Spy Photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still working out the bugs for these clonings: :eek:
Cross FJ40 005.jpg
Cross FJ40 006.jpg

Bill I got my own little deal werking in Deerfield!! Race ya to the top.HA Ha.

I think Ford has already done a clone

for their Volvo sports sedan. I think I remember an article in Car and Driver a few years back where Ford contracted with Yamaha to build an engine for its Volvo, and Yamaha reworked their awesome outboard into a kicking engine. I think Yamaha also built the engine for the original Taurus, Sable, SHO - - one hell of an engine, but everything Ford on it (tranny and brakes) was terrible.

for their Volvo sports sedan. I think I remember an article in Car and Driver a few years back where Ford contracted with Yamaha to build an engine for its Volvo, and Yamaha reworked their awesome outboard into a kicking engine. I think Yamaha also built the engine for the original Taurus, Sable, SHO - - one hell of an engine, but everything Ford on it (tranny and brakes) was terrible.

LOL, I wore out that Yamaha engine on the SHO back in the day. Thing was a rocket at the time. The Yamaha was only in the SHO, not the base models. I had 3 of them. That platform was ruined when it went to the V8.

Was always funny sitting at a light next to a 5.0 mustang in a 4 door, V6 "dad" mobile and blowing their doors off to the next light. Always got lots of questions at the next light. :grinpimp:

so are you turning the 40 into a boat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom