Skinwalker Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins said:
Is this still on Jeff? I am working on getting someone to ride along with me to help keep my daughter occupied in the truck. Prolly come up to Flag on Thursday and over to the rez friday.

Yep - I will be heading over either way! For me the gas is not a killer on this run - since it is my backyard!

Cool on keeping your daughter occupied!

I will do a roll call on the first October -

More info to come!

Hey Freightdog, is there a glyph for "Skinwalker". Where's the trail get its name?

No way, not after that spooky story you told of the Skinwalkers. I still can't sleep.

Okay -

October 14-17th is comin up fast! (if we need to back it up one week that is all cool too!)

I will be hosting the first annual Skinwalker Run - Right now I am on wi/fi in Steamworks Brewery in Durango - but should be home Sunday.

If you are interested in going - please post up - roll call!

Oh details - I will be camping in the only park around - if you prefer a hotel - I would do the Holiday Inn - it is nice for a Rez Hotel...

The Rez is dry - so bring tons of beer or whatever but keep it covered on your way across the Rez -

It will be between 4-5 hours from Phoenix -

The run will be all day Saturday - from about 9:00am to 4:00pm - followed by a cookout!

If you are interested -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom