Should we make the Battle Born Cruisers Facebook Page Active? (1 Viewer)

Should we make the Battle Born Cruisers Facebook Page Active?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
We voted on this at the club meeting on March 11, but wanted the rest of the club to participate in the decision. We want to increase our social media presence but making the Battle Born Cruisers Facebook Group official and making it searchable (but not public/open for joining). We will likely also create an Instagram account for the club to help get more public interest in the club.

Should consider Instagram as well
I said that in this post. 😉

What we need more than platforms and accounts are more than a couple of people willing to commit posting content on the regular so they're put to good use.

See that now. Will try to start doing Instagram post of our events. I cancelled my Facebook.
Nice. I'll get an IG page setup once we get this ratified at the next meeting. @DesertLake is our unofficial photographer so I need to see if he'd be willing to start posting club content regularly on our IG and FB accounts. Ideally it would be great if he could go back into his collection and pull out a curated set of historical photos too. :)

For reference our Facebook page is battleborncruisers. We have an Instagram account #battleborncruisers, but there is no way to make it private or inactive... so it is out there. I will share login info with everyone so anyone in the club can post pics and content. Just keep it related to the club or Land Cruisers/Toyota 4x4s.

I voted “yes” which is easy to do when I’m not volunteering to manage it!

I voted “yes” which is easy to do when I’m not volunteering to manage it!

All officers will be admins and I am sure a few members will be too. I'll be sure to include you in that group right away! ;)

Nice. I'll get an IG page setup once we get this ratified at the next meeting. @DesertLake is our unofficial photographer so I need to see if he'd be willing to start posting club content regularly on our IG and FB accounts. Ideally it would be great if he could go back into his collection and pull out a curated set of historical photos too. :)
I can start looking at this probably in a week or so, after the trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom