shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good truck shops in temecula/murrieta. I have a leaking front pinion seal.

SDTrux, just down the road from you

Not a very descriptive question in your post.. but we can all assume you're looking for a good shop for a rear pinion seal. Try ALL 4 Wheel Drive off Temescal Canyon Rd. off the 15. or Yotamasters in Corona. Don't know of any reputable shops in Temecula or Murrieta.

I have been using Automotive Specialties in Temecula for the last 8 years. 951-296-5574 Ask for Micheal-They are great and will take care of you. I have sent many people there who have had nothing but good things to say about their shop.

Inland Valley Trucks is also a good local Toyota repair Shop-ask for Dalon.

Thanks for the reply. I have not had email for two weeks now because of the move to a new home. Socal, sorry for not beind descriptive, I had my wife post the question from a friends house. I had a leaky front diff and needed to know of a local shop. I ended up going to inland and speaking to Dalon. Good sevice and fair price. Temecula, where abouts are you located? I am off of the 215 at Scott RD.

Thanks for the reply. I have not had email for two weeks now because of the move to a new home. Socal, sorry for not beind descriptive, I had my wife post the question from a friends house. I had a leaky front diff and needed to know of a local shop. I ended up going to inland and speaking to Dalon. Good sevice and fair price. Temecula, where abouts are you located? I am off of the 215 at Scott RD.

Dalon is a good guy- - He also owns a shop in San Marcos where the SD TLC B n T club has safety checks. Glad you found them-

I live directly east of you- off East Benton road near Sage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom