shocking question (1 Viewer)

barry, got ur email. Sorry i havent taken time to respond. I really like by bilsteen 5150's. Rancho 9ks are popular. as far as height, sure bet is to measure for them. Search how to measure for shocks, there are how to pages out there. If u dont want to measure, get a shock recomended for a 2.5" lift.

barry, got ur email. Sorry i havent taken time to respond. I really like by bilsteen 5150's. Rancho 9ks are popular. as far as height, sure bet is to measure for them. Search how to measure for shocks, there are how to pages out there. If u dont want to measure, get a shock recomended for a 2.5" lift.
thanks.

Question: Would it make sense to get shocks for a taller lift say 3"-4" in order to get extra dampening power? Or would they even fit?

thanks.

Question: Would it make sense to get shocks for a taller lift say 3"-4" in order to get extra dampening power? Or would they even fit?
No. The main body of the shock will be too long and will botom out, ruining the shock. Bilsteens come in different stifness. I, following others leed chose the 5150's. I like the ride with this setup.

No. The main body of the shock will be too long and will botom out, ruining the shock. Bilsteens come in different stifness. I, following others leed chose the 5150's. I like the ride with this setup.
gracias. Do they come in chrome?

Land Speeder

InstaH8R

the billies are so much better than the previous yellow brand that I used to have. Of course mine are for an 80, but they are the 5100 series brushed aluminum... you'll like them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom