SOLD Set of 2 Rear Monitors for 2016+ Land Cruiser(SOLD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Up for sale is a set of 2 rear Land Cruiser Monitors for the 2016+ models. Flexible on price. Not sure what these go for. Open to fair offers.

Part no 86680-60370-C0

Both monitors are in good condition. Remote and two covers included

tempImageJrhmUL.png

tempImageJmMNq5.png

tempImagenra8JN.png

Last edited:
My price was just based on a recently sold eBay post. I see you're in South Jordan. Oddly enough I'm in Riverton.

Last edited:
My price was just based on a recently sold eBay post. I see you're in South Jordan. Oddly enough I'm in Riverton. I'd let both go for $1200 if that's fair to you plus the remote and covers.
I appreciate the offer, I know that is a significant drop from what they can sell for. I think it is probably just not worth it for me. I also just need 1 screen and the remote. The covers are not important to me. You'll probably find a better buyer who wants it all.

I appreciate the offer, I know that is a significant drop from what they can sell for. I think it is probably just not worth it for me. I also just need 1 screen and the remote. The covers are not important to me. You'll probably find a better buyer who wants it all.
I found a remote on ebay for 85$ and someone is AZ is going to ship me a screen for 125$

So I think I can get what I need for about 200$ I'd probably only be willing to pay 300 for the extra screen.

Thanks though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom