Sequoia 150A alternator mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Zooguy

SILVER Star
Threads
How hard is it to swap the stock alternator out of a 03+ sequoia into the 1999 land cruiser. I know i could find one from a junk yard.

many threads on this already, but I believe you will need to source a replacement connector as the plugs are different from the earlier 80/100A alternators and the later LC/Sequoia ones. I ended up destroying the original plug on my wire harness when removing it from the alternator anyways so its best to have a replacement plug on hand regardless of what variant you go with. Definitely search for other threads and there are several.

many threads on this already, but I believe you will need to source a replacement connector as the plugs are different from the earlier 80/100A alternators and the later LC/Sequoia ones. I ended up destroying the original plug on my wire harness when removing it from the alternator anyways so its best to have a replacement plug on hand regardless of what variant you go with. Definitely search for other threads and there are several.
I appreciate the help thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom