September ROTM - Pyeatt draw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just have too much to do before heading back to the valley that I couldn't enjoy myself. Everybody have a great time.

^ same here. Just not enough time between son #2 fb practice and son #1 game later today. Would be open to an impromptu, non-sactioned CSC run to this trail some weekend. Have a great time all.

Very, very fun run today, thanks Alvis for coordinating it. Great trail selection. Breakfast was excellent, great choice Eric. Phil and others, thanks for spotting us through the tough spots. I learned a lot about my truck today. When I left camp this evening I forgot my folding directors chair there. It has a grey metal frame with green cloth. I'd love to get it back if someone grabbed it. We could meet up at the next monthly meeting? Or somewhere else. Thanks all. It was a great day, I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Still making our slow way home.
Fun run! Thanks, Alvis. Nice turnout and always great to have new trucks join us :D
20160917_114336.jpg
20160917_150342.jpg
20160917_155808.jpg
20160917_161803.jpg

Thanks, everyone for a great trip and for making me feel welcome on my first ROTM! Looking forward to many more. See you in October!

Very, very fun run today, thanks Alvis for coordinating it. Great trail selection. Breakfast was excellent, great choice Eric. Phil and others, thanks for spotting us through the tough spots. I learned a lot about my truck today. When I left camp this evening I forgot my folding directors chair there. It has a grey metal frame with green cloth. I'd love to get it back if someone grabbed it. We could meet up at the next monthly meeting? Or somewhere else. Thanks all. It was a great day, I will post some pictures tomorrow.
Hey verruckt! - great to see you and enjoyed the run. Dimples was kind enough to pack your chair and will make sure you reunite. Cheers.

Thanks @Cruddz for great ROTM and to those that brought/cooked/prepped/packed all the food, it was terrific. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have your chair. We'll work out the details of it's return.

Awesome trip. Thanks @Cruddz for organizing it and thanks to all who contributed the tasty chow!
By the way @Saddletramp, that did end up being my wheel weight you found! :clap:

It was a great trip, new faces and everyone had a great time especially me. I know for Phil, Murf, Jason and I we get a kick out of helping and bringing new people in to the sport.

Thanks to everyone for a great potluck, @cmkzLCmama you have spoiled us with your cooking thanks for suggesting and starting the potluck. Ron, the beans were great, so much bacon goodness and Brandon and co with the carne Asada. Desert came last, apple crisp done right by @Abigail and Chase.

Cookies and brownies provide by @verruckt1 and @Cruzrmama. I know many people contributed and everyone was plenty satisfied.

Last, thanks to @Cruddz . Our trip leader and his extended family Jeff and Julie, terrific ROTM and very well planned.

If other have pictures, please post them up.

Here are some videos of the obstacle! Great trip, Great Run, Great camping spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom